About Us

Because a girl who grew up in the south most of her life, met her husband while in Italy and moved to Iowa in 2003. She is now a transplanted southern girl who's life has changed in many ways since moving to the Midwest. Now wanting to share her life, this blog began ...............

Monday, February 17, 2014

Disney's Frozen Inspired Elsa Hat

This past weekend we took our children on Valentine's Day to see Frozen.  As a result of seeing the movie with the slight nudge of my daughter's request.  I made a Elsa Inspired Hat.  My son would also like for me to make an Olaf hat and we shall see what happens in the near future.  Stay tuned to my blog as I would like to make some changes to the hat and there will be another version and I have plans for an Anna Inspired Hat.  If you are interested check out my Etsy site: B~Wear Designs








No comments:

Post a Comment