About Us

Because a girl who grew up in the south most of her life, met her husband while in Italy and moved to Iowa in 2003. She is now a transplanted southern girl who's life has changed in many ways since moving to the Midwest. Now wanting to share her life, this blog began ...............

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

B~Wear Designs News Creations - Patterns

Recently, I have been attempting to write my patterns do in order to sell them to the public.  Currrently I have two patterns for sale and in the process of writing more.  I currently make unique hats for children of all ages and adults.  I am expanding this year and adding more to my line such as cowls and scarves.

The two patterns I have written for sale  are  The Jake & The Neverland Pirates Iinspired Hat and Diseny's the Little Mermaid Inspired Ariel Hat.  


The Jake & the Neverland Pirates Inspired hat was made for a little boy from our church to give as a gift for his birthday this year.  He is a big fan this Disney Channel's cartoon.   I wasn't sure what to get him and I like to give hand crafted presents whenever possible.  Plus something that is different and original.  I decided to write the pattern down as I was making the hat for him and thought that I would attempt to share and sell with others since this seems to be a popular with the little kids.  

The Ariel hat was one of my first creations to make on my own.  I started of selling them on my B~Wear Designs Etsy shop.  I had several requests for patterns and decided that I should probably write the pattern down and add it to my shop.  

As it does take time to make and write the patterns as I go, I will be posting/adding them to my shop as they are finished.  Here is are links to these patterns:  Jake PatternAriel Pattern.  I also thought I would try other avenues to reach others to purchase my patterns and Ravelry is a great site to find patterns to purchase as well as free patterns.  I am now a new designer on the website:  http://www.ravelry.com/designers/bwear-designs.  



I am currently working on an Anna Hat inpsired by Disney's Frozen for a customer and writing the pattern down as well.  Will have an update when this pattern is available.  However this hat can be found on my Etsy site:  Frozen's Inspired Anna Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment