About Us

Because a girl who grew up in the south most of her life, met her husband while in Italy and moved to Iowa in 2003. She is now a transplanted southern girl who's life has changed in many ways since moving to the Midwest. Now wanting to share her life, this blog began ...............

Monday, January 27, 2014

Quick & Easy Tablet & Smart Phone Holder

This past weekend, I received a message from my nephew wondering what my son was up to and wanted to Skype with him.  So, I need something to hold my Kindle Fire up so that they could video chat and I looked around my living room.  Oddly enough I still had these hanging up.  

We don't do much decorating for the Christmas Season but, I do occasionally hang a few decorations up for the kids.  I had the stocking mantle hanger bought to hang stuff up to display my crocheted items at crafts show and winter markets in the area.  Then, decided to use them for the kids stockings since they were being unused in the house.  Now, it is getting used as something useful for everyday use.  This also good to use in the kitchen when looking at recipes while your are baking or cooking.  I took pictures of my husband's Nexus to share with you guys how I used this as a stand.  He used it while cooking pasta sauce this weekend as well.  I hope to share with you guys the recipe we use one day in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment